Technology Marketing Writer (Full Telecommute)
Are you a business professional with solid experience writing about high-tech industries, products, and services? Are you seeking an opportunity to put your marketing communications skills to work in the comfort of your own home while earning a competitive salary with benefits?
Hoffman Marketing Communications, Inc. specializes in creating high-quality, business-to-business marketing and technical documents for clients such as Symantec, SAP, Research In Motion, Adobe, Trend Micro, HP, and Sprint. Hoffman Marketing Communications provides writing services to companies in a broad range of technology areas, including information security, customer relationship management, corporate portals, information storage, middleware, network protocols, IT outsourcing, business integration, supply chain automation, mobile commerce, quality of service, and many others.
Currently we are seeking a full-time Technology Marketing Writer. The position's primary responsibilities include:
- Development of business-to-business white papers, sales guides, marketing collateral, and Web content that address complex business issues, technologies, and services
- Interviewing, online research, and information synthesis
- Managing multi-document projects at an accelerated pace for fast-growing clients
Hoffman offers an attractive benefits package that includes paid vacations, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement contributions, disability insurance, and more. This is a work-from-home position (i.e., full telecommute, no relocation needed).
We seek a reliable, motivated, and intelligent individual with experience developing business marketing communications for corporate clients. Qualified applicants possess the following attributes:
- The ability to efficiently write clear and concise prose, conduct online research, edit/rewrite existing prose on complex topics, synthesize complex issues and technologies, and effectively communicate verbally with clients
- At least 5 years experience writing about technology issues, products, or services for business audiences in a marketing, sales support, or business development department
- Project-management skills and experience
- Understanding of high-technology business issues and technologies
- Self-discipline to work independently
- Excellent time-management skills
- Candidates should have backgrounds in corporate high-tech marketing communications
Due to the nature of this position, we will only consider applicants who send writing samples.
Please visit our Web site at www.hoffmanmarcom.com and review some of the white paper samples we have available. If you have experience developing similar business-to-business corporate marketing materials for a high-level, professional audience, please email your resume, three professional references, and three writing samples of marketing communications documents to email@example.com. We are particularly interested in reviewing white papers with the following attributes:
- At least six pages in length (or 3000 words)
- Involved research and synthesis of information from various sources
- Covers a complex or highly technical topic
- Was written for an industry insider business audience
- Was solely written by yourself